Bob & Marc General Plumbing
- Bob & Marc Plumbing is C36, C42 and C20 licensed.
- Our plumbers are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Our fleet of fully stocked trucks are G.P.S./Satellite guided.
- Our plumbers are backflow certified from U.S.C..
- We service all water, drains, sewer, venting, fixture, remodel, new construction, repair for commercial, residential and industrial plumbing needs. For over 50 years in the South Bay.
- Bob & Marc plumbing only uses type L copper and pex piping.
- All re-pipes include, new isolation valves, angle stops and supplies.
- Plumbers wear boot covers and lay plastic floor covering.
- All plumbing will be performed according to the uniform plumbing code.
- Plumber will pull all permits and meet with city inspectors.
- All plumbing leaks will be located to pinpoint accuracy before any demo is performed.
- Bob & Marc Plumbing will saw-cut, remove and replace all concrete floors.
- Home will be protected from dust and debris.
- All potable repairs will be silver soldered or pro press type joints.
- Plumbers will work with your insurance company to help ensure coverage.
Gas Valve Installation and Repair
- All trucks are stocked with combustible gas leak detectors.
- Plumbers carry power drive threaders with ½" to 2" capability.
- Plumbers are trac pipe and butt fusion certified.
- All gas lines are pressure tested after repair or replacement.
- Installation of residential and commercial seismic safety valves.
Fixtures and Installation
- Bob & Marc Plumbers are trained to install all major brands.
- Trucks are fully stocked with repair parts and accessories.
- Plumbers carry faucets for most applications.
- Plumbers specialize in custom shower systems.
- The Bob & Marc Plumbing on-line store provides all your plumbing fixture needs.
- All plumbing trucks carry the Insinkerator Evolution Series.
- Our garbage disposal units are equipped with ultra quiet motors.
- Three stage grind technology and stainless steel blades.
- Bob & Marc Plumbers can provide ½ h.p. to ¾ h.p. units.
- Every install comes with new sink flange, jam buster wrench and power cord unit.
Faucet Install & Repair
- Bob & Marc Plumbers offer professional plumber quality faucets.
- Our faucets, we are prod to say, are made in America!.
- All plumber pro grade faucets carry a lifetime warranty.
- Each Bob & Marc Plumber trucks are stocked with repair parts..
- You can order all your plumbing needs from the Bob & Marc Plumbing Online store!
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will be with you from design, rough and set & finish.
- Our plumbers will handle all demo home.
- The plumber will pull all plumbing and H.V.A.c permits per city requirements.
- At Bob & Marc plumbing, our prices are final with NO HIDDEN FEES.
- At Bob & Marc Plumbing, your time is valuable to us. Our plumbers will be done on time.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber has on board navigation.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber has on board paperless invoicing.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber has all modern plumbing, location and diagnostic tools.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber has a fully stocked truck for efficiency.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber is satellite dispatched, for the most efficient route to your home.
- Installation by certified plumber.
- Layout and sizing by a C36 certified plumber.
- Copper, PVC, piping with manifolds and timers.
- Backflow preventer's installation repair and testing by plumber certification.
- Plumbing trucks carry repair parts.
- Installations, rooter, repair, commercial and residential by certified plumber.
- Plumbing trucks carry A.B.S. and cast iron fittings and pipe.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber can locate damages or clogged pipes via camera and clear all drains.
- Our certified plumbers can provide layout and sizing.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber specializes in slab drain repair.
- All plumbers at Bob & Marc Plumbing are trained in drain waste and vent systems.
- Proper ventilation is critical for all drain systems.
- Our plumbers will terminate all vents through the roof to expel harmful gases and oder.
- Bob & Marc plumbers install individual vents, vertical, horizontal stacked, flat and sub vents..
- Materials for venting A.B.S., cast iron, galvanized, copper etc... will be determined by you and your Bob & Marc Plumber.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will choose the best reroute for your water drain system.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will saw-cut and remove all concrete, drywall, asphalt and lawn where necessary.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will install new drain, water and ventilation for fixture(s).
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will pull all necessary permits with local city inspectors.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will replace concrete, drywall, asphalt, lawn where-ever it was removed..